Energy & Natural Resources
Ireland has astounding wealth in natural resources and this could be the key to its economic regeneration.
- Take all oil and gas resources back into public ownership.
- Introduce a new model of state hydrocarbon management
- Develop & fund an integrated industrial development strategy
- Use funds & infrastructure from oil & gas activities to diversify Ireland’s energy supply
- Respond to Corrib gas controversy in transparent, fair, participative manner based on real engagement with the community
Read more about our Energy & Natural Resources policy by clicking on attachment below